The Davida Classic
Traditional handbuilt design
The Davida Classic retains all the original design features of the 1950's low dome racing helmet.
Manufactured using traditional materials and techniques and handbuilt with exacting regard to quality.Neat and compact in design,it is an authentic example of the first helmets especially manufactured for motorcycle racing.The Classic helmet has A fibreglass shell,leather interior,side flaps and neck curtain.
The Davida Classic Helmet does not conform to any current helmet safety standards
The Classic is produced in all the styles as standard. Bespoke colours and styles can be produced to special order.
Many people ask us to personalise a Davida Helmet to match the colour and paintwork design of their bike. All you have to do is supply us with a sketch of your idea, the RAL Number of the colour of the paint along with any stickers you may want. Because of the domed curvature of the helmet shell, not all personalised designs are possible however our design team will advise you on whether your idea is possible or offer more suitable alternatives
Find out More : See the Classic Styles
Davida Classic : Features
- Leather Interior with Adjustable two tier cotton webbed harness
- Internal harness and leather neck curtain is lock stitched to full circumference of the shell.
- Double layered black leather mask tailored to contour the face,with anti misting aerators.Secures to neck curtain with press studs. (Optional)
- Fibreglass Composite Shell - Hand Sculpted to retain the classic dome shape of the original racing helmets of the 1950s
- Quilted leather Neck Curtain,finely tailored,and lined with brushed cotton.
- Goggle strap retainer with double D ring.
Helmet sizes : small 54-58cm medium 58-61 cm Large 61-64cm
Davida Classic Helmet does not conform to any current helmet safety standards.